Friday, May 21, 2004


do you ever make a move, that, right after you make it, that very millisecond, maybe even AS you’re making it, you know you’re fucking up royally? Yup. Well, that happened to a good friend of mine, and I was gonna ask this smurf about some advice on it, but then I realized that, shit, those little blue fucks are way smart and would see right through the bullshit straight into my dumb ass fuckin heart. Goddammit.

Shit, you gotta wish, ya dig, sometimes, that you could just jump in a time machine and switch back that little widget of whatever that what you did and then didn’t do and uttered wrong utterances and then it would be all good, but unfortunately HG wells was on crack and marty mcfly is simply a figment, therefore, and, I mean, if not even superman can spin around the world perfectly to save that broad, it’s like, what chance have I? Oh, wait, he was able to save her? Damn, I always turn it off on that part when marlon brando’s giant face comes into the sky and tells supes to stop, it can’t be done, the repercussions will be drastic, there will be, fuck, and then, so, you’re telling me, he got off scott free? Fuck.

And then in part II they tell him “oh, well, if you turn human so you can bag this broad, well, cosmic etcetera and you can never become super again,” and then he does anyway cuz he finds some crystal? What a fukn joke.

Hold on, getting a call. Hello, yeah, hi, yah, I know, it’s a movie, yah, a comic book movie, yup, not real, ok, yah, gonna take my medication, yah, I’ll call you in the morning, mahalo.