Friday, May 28, 2004


The fucked up thing about glasses is sometimes they just never fit on your face right.

I love going to the bank to count my money. It’s on my mind and my mind is on it.

Depending on what your interpretation of the word “it” is. And “is.”

So, like, if you got Kelsey Grammer in a room with mike Tyson, who would come out alive, but the trick is, they can’t do physical violence against each other, they could only talk. I say kelsey would win in a knockout in the 8th round.

From Russia with love by ian fleming is a rrrreally good book so far even though james bond doesn’t show up until like the 75th page. Lots of set up. But good set up. Trust me on this. Have I let you down yet? Don’t answer that.

I was surprised to hear in that new york times article on blogging that only 4% of internet users read blogs. Surprised it was so high to tell you the truth. I was thinking somewhere around 2.73. that’s just me though, I have my own theories, as well you know. Yes you. my imaginary friend Herbert, sitting in the corner, pretending to read this crap.

But seriously, didn’t I tell you way back when that that’s why they call it the jerkoffosphere? Ok, not they, but me. And I was right. One big goddamm freaking circle jerk, mein freunds. Except now big media is watching. Yah right. Watching the big dogs like tony pierce and instapundy, but as for me? Heh. They’re watching me spew dogshit on the floor and hoping the cleaning lady isn’t late for her five o’clock shadow.

And THAT my friends is why I don’t get paid for writing this shit, sentences like that. and it’s beautiful. Cuz if I was getting paid, I’d just have to fix it, I couldn’t live with myself, but as is, shit, my name should be mackadocious malone, ya heard?

Oh yah, click on tony pierce or brand trueboy on the links at left if you care to read the ny times article, they both linked it. I ain’t linking it because they persecuted my dear friend whatever his name was. Ok, I’m lazy. Peace.