Thursday, May 13, 2004


so it was very important mister swizzle stick said at the polyurethane convention to no one in particular, that when drinking inordinate amounts of ovaltine you always remember to brush your teeth within 30 minutes from the first sip, now that is ONLY if drinking an over than indulgent, some would say magnanimously enormous endeavor, of the whole thing, making it like that, ya know, like, way overboard. Kinda lost track of that one. Anyway, if you think that’s a neat trick then check out the cereal I ate this morning.

You know how sad it’s gotten? Like, the only reason I’ll post is too prop up a cool comic cover that I find. It’s like “hmmm, this would look really cool, let’s write some crap around it,” and then all these field mice come running in with picket signs and uzi machine guns and like strait up rob my ass for like five minutes. And I know I gots to give up the ghost and not rep it so bullshitville, but at the same time it’s like what if this like fukn squire or some shit from some fukn castle like strait up just walked up to you and got in your grill and you were like shit!

Click on the comic cuz it goes to bob layton’s website, the guy whut drew that picture of iron man having to take out iron man cuz he’s got his wares, nah mean? He’s like, “dood, sorry man, but I gots to get all my muthafuckin stolen armor secrets that you fools and all them other damn fools whut stole from me while I was boozing it up in palookaville, well I’m back MOFO and my name is tony motherfucking stark, bitch!”

Or something like that.

ok this wasn't my best post, but it was a post. and by that i mean, fuck, shit, whut happened, i'm metablogging if that's what you call it, but oh no, wait, i'm not, i'm blogging about blogging but not about other bloggers i mean, is that what it is, i gets so confused what with matthew the rhesus monkey always hanging out in my brain and it can get very very annoying when that guy doesn't get it into his head to shut up already.