Monday, May 10, 2004


so wussup yall. Holla. Shot calla. All that shit. whutups wit da cutups.

Have I mentioned that the punisher has been in a lot of different comics and you can see them all here for just the mental & physiological cost of a few clicks & clacks.

Also did you know that I have to take a piss like BAD and I’m like holding it for like 83 astromedallions becuz this shit I’m typing is so earth shatteringly important that leprechauns might fall down from the sky.

Oh yeah it’s not. Hold on.

Yup. Ok. I just checked with management and it’s ok to leave that bit in. had to erase the part with the African dragons making soup over by the back window. They can’t risk that, well, you know, incidental incidences. We do apologize for any misconceived notions and/or disappointments.

I’ve talked about it before, just like everything, ok, well, shit, not everything, but prolly too much catalogued equipment sales, but, shit, I mean, you gotta know it, that corn nuts are pretty good. Wait, that’s not whut I was gonna say. Oh yah, you gotta appreciate good guitarists like randy rhoads and stevie ray Vaughan, shit, I mean, they are like, big pimpin spending mad gees up with the gee oh and hay soos like smoking big trees, nah mean?

So, yah, so, it’s good stuff when you find extremely high quality comic cover pics on the ol innernet and that punisher site referenced above is champs for it. (I like this one, in like, you know, that grease is the word meets carnal knowledge sense) Serially, you need to be there within 43 astromedallions or squirrely the flying monkey will be on it like boobonic regulating on your shit. did the monkeys fly out of your ass expression strictly come from wizard of oz? or, shit, can someone check the timeline on that shit and let me know? I mean, fuck, chicken or the egg, na mean? Hmmm.

So like, I’m kinda thinking now that everything on the innernet is retarded. Except not. Fuck, I don’t know whut I’m talking about again, don’t mind me, it’s just Mrs. Johannsenn’s special lemonade she made specially for me, fucking up my specially priced jacket and clacks from the 2x4 store. And shit, I gets my lumber from that store with the tuxedo guy that says “I guarantee it.”

Fuck that guy though. I mean, shit, if I was Donald duck, I would totally crush his spleen with a bastard sword. Ok, no I wouldn’t, I’m sure he’s a real nice guy, but sometimes he scares me. Like seriously you guys.

You just can’t, you can’t, shit, you know, deregulate shit like that without wherewithalling the contingent’s wherewithability. It’s just not done in this or any other acre’s locality. And ok, now for the really meaningful section. That shit that you think is peanut butter, it’s really jelly, and the salad is really beef bouillione, I mean, think about it, it totally could be that, and not just in name, I’m talking leafy vegetablistic goodness all up on the gnarliest burger from the bash hut, or wherever the fuck jack in the crack as mack stack you get your patties and taters at, it’s all good in this hood as long as you reppin the beach and eastwood lanes, you dig? You better. Nah, nah, taint like that. stay up before you get grayed up, werd, though?