Monday, May 03, 2004


Yet another reminiscince on a day from way back that no one gives half a fuck about anymore. Except me. Dang, dawgs, I’ll tell you one thing, or a few, fuck it, here’s a bushel, but you know whut? Thinking bout the ol’ times can be nice and smooth sometimes. Like all the places I’ve lived. I’ve lived in the phattest ranches and some of the most geed out hoods whut with you’re almost looking around for naughty by nature to tell you to get the fuck out of there. Ok mebbe not that core, but still, I mean, illicit shit was going down on the regulah, and it was all well & good and kinda fun actually in that tizime in my lizife, but, well, I gots to say, that you can’t go home again, even though you can, and I haven’t, but in a way, I have. Weird wild stuff, fa sho, Johnny.

And furthermore, just to clarify a point that I wasn’t making earlier, I have no ending for this sentence. At least not one that doesn’t make you wanna say whoah, speaking of which I was flipping through old magazines and wondering whatever happened to g-dep, not that he’s black rob, but you get the picture. The boob tube likes shoveling the latest it thang down our collective throats, and if there’s even a semblance of the appearance of any form of discernible digestion of said pop-oids going on, they keep jamming it in until it hurts, and finally throw that bad boy for “life” on the latest charnal heap of burning effigies and look for the new posterchild for that dollar sign blazing in the sky, just off the horizon, hovering over that old decrepit outdated bat signal.