Wednesday, May 19, 2004


Yo, werd to officer bird, I guess I missed the memo, but somehow I stumbled over to the land o’ meesh and whuddaya know she’s back in the saddle in full effect and not even stuck with a late pass. Damn tootin and good to see. Clickie and see whut real bloggin is all about pilgrim, and tell em the jurk storr sent ya. Yah! Yah! (that’s supposed to sound like some cowboy rilin’ all the horses & cattle to get going on a stamped or some shit like that. yup.)

Well I guess I can type more crap seeing as that which is known as transpo, to quote mc ren (don’t ask) is not attainable at this juncture, well, I guess if I pushed the issue I could be whisked (actually I would whisk myself) on a harley v-rod to points unbeknownst, but I don’t wanna be like that, and it does depend on the size of the gat, ah, anyway, details are for the little people (mirror, anyone) and I’ve gotta score some sustenance beyond chex party-mix if this day is going to be officialized as that of which one that actually existed besides just the passage of sands throught the hourglass and air in and out of my lungs and whatever other parts of the body require oxidization.

Didn’t mean that, well, the first edition of it, briefly, don’t read too much (anything) into it. funny, how, hmm, nah, ferget it, but it’s like, the more stabilized my brain the more random and dogshit infested that which comes up on your screen seems to become. Fuck, if I was to simply start jackin heroin I could be the next edgar allen poe, or fuck, I don’t know, William Caulfield, some shit like that, fuck, just, fukn, don’t axe me anymore questions right now, interview over. Peace & aloha, unless you’re not into that shit, in which case eat a can of shit and spread it on some bread for the pita patrol. Ya heard? Gracias.