Wednesday, June 02, 2004


I am hungry. Veddy veddy hungry.

17 thousand some odd words of master thesis now, coming easier, got them out of Vegas, easier than expected, story naturally drifted there, characters starting to flesh out a little more, still finding them, the nature of their camaraderie is convenient for realistic slow development in that they bullshit and fuck with each other all the time but still have random thoughts pitter patter in when they theoretically should and should not do said knock knocking.

I’m wondering where it’s going, well, I mean where event wise, I’m sending them off to Colorado, so I know where geographically. Anybody know anything interesting out that way? It’s gonna be summertime, so no snow, so yeah, that kinda bores out aspen or vail or any of those strictly ski bum towns, but that’s not what I was really looking for anyway, I’m looking for like just a strait burb, but with it’s requisite quirks and odd duck wherewithalls that all suburbs have, but there’s gotta be city, not necessarily huge, but city nearby, so fuck, Colorado all I know is Denver, boulder, ummm, greely? Shit, can I get a witness, I’m sending them someplace I know nothing about, so educate a fooh if you got any 411. you meaning that guy in the back of my helmet making a rattle with a tambourine, man.

Shayayabba. Serially. Like, all I do is, shit, don’t get into that, nah, it’s like, though, fuck, just the tedium of t-bone enterprises, ya know? And not the steak like that, the one like this, but all depends on the size of the, uh, whateveryacallit. Fuck, sucking, was making points, doing something worthwhile for the gigasphere, abandon ship, abandon ship…