Wednesday, June 16, 2004


off-wing opinion captures perfectly in so few initial sentences what the thoughts are regarding the lakers right now, those that love them, those that hate them, and the battles raged amid the emotions between. Ok maybe not that last part but the overall spirit of it. Maybe. Whatever.

Hmmm. What a load off ass crap. But que sera sera, better team won, may they for eternity burn in hell. But not, gotta give it up, whatevs, why am I talking about it. Bleh. Go clippers.

So like this one phone number I keep calling is always busy. I’m wondering if I should call 911 maybe they’ve fallen and they can’t get up. And you know what that means. Yah, we go over there & steal all their stuff.

So, fuck, anything I could write is shadowed by how much the lakers suck.

But I’m glad a great guy like rasheed could finally win a title. Cuz, you know, he’s not really such a total asshole. He’s just INTENSE.

Ah, he’s prolly man of the year, I’m just a salty old rube.

I don’t know why I let it bother me so much, I’m a clipper fan dammitt, but growing up in la, you just don’t know, growing up with magic and the whole nine yards, five titles in one decade, even if you weren’t really paying too much attention. (which I wasn’t, I know, the horrors, I was, hold your breath, watching cartoons, and or, fuck, who cares) but the lakers permeate, and when they get on a roll, like this whole shaq kobe thing, it seems like density, I mean destiny.

But apparently it’s not and it isn’t.