Wednesday, June 23, 2004


Ok yah yesterday’s post was like the mythological equivalent of retardo montalban, an overused phrase, yet nonetheless apropos, and I don’t want you to think that I think that that hembeck cartoon was necessarily hilariously funny, it was like, mildly amusing, but you know, seriously, I’m more underground than that, it was just that in that it had flash & green arrow talking about their teenage sidekicks, it seemed too on topic not to include in the diatribe, but, I mean, if I was really being like that which I am which is so vague and unknown I would have put in some cartoon by some deep and misunderstood genius like keith is cool, speaking of which, where the hell is that guy? He dropped off the face of the negasphere. Maybe meltingdoll’s got the info, ie the, no, I won’t do that, I won’t start dropping played out mary j. blige euphemisms on yo ass like that, it wouldn’t be prudent, no, shit, I won’t drop escaladed bush senior wherewithalls like I forgot my oversized overalls, that shit ain’t cool.



now THAT’s hardcore political commentary.

Aloha.

PS: I just noticed those random blatant mofos are like dropping small kine knowledge again. Btw, I am not commissioned to say that. Serially.