Thursday, July 01, 2004


Ah shit, spidey’s already breaking the bank. If you don’t mind a few spoilers, I’d check out Harry Knowles’ review over at ain’t it cool. Yeah he’s a gladhanding asskisser most of the time, ok some of the time, ah shit, I don’t know, but I can’t disagree with a single word on this one, spidey 2 is the shit, the ultimate shit, as in the good shit. Best movie ever? Hmmm, we’ll see. But, well, you know the drill.

Ok, see this, marvel's stock update. Right now at 19.05. watch it rise friends, see how it’s been spiraling down leading up to the movie. Did the same thing before the first one, when I bought that shit for 7 bones. Yah I’m the shit. It was up around 25 for a while, well, it’s gonna bounce up to 30 mark words. And well, don’t take my word for it, but whatevs. And yah marvel ain’t necessarily banking off the movie cuz it’s sony, but still, I mean, their beak is getting dipped and there ain’t no bobby deniro around to tell them otherwise and they’re entitled anyway, so you get the jist.

This is kinda off topic, which I know is sacred ground here, but hose monster’s back in the saddle and, well, you just can’t miss that kind of activity if you’re a card carrying member of the negasphere. Wait, I shouldn’t utter that utterage, ie saddle and back, becuz, well, when I do it creates a jinx bathroom vortex and usually said writer vanishes in one of john p. coltrane’s twisted dreams faster than you can say tuna fish. And I know your lips and tongue are quick & fleet.

So I don’t know why I tell you half the shit I do it’s not like you care it’s not like it matters and it’s not like I’m charging you by the hour which I shouldn’t be it’s just, like, the shit is on the tip of my tongue and if I don’t spit it out I gotta smell it all day. Now you would do like me in said crisis mode as well, yes? Or no? c’mon, kotter, welcome yourself back to the fold, grab one of those director’s chairs and let’s have some goddamm fuckin cheez-its. Werd?