Tuesday, July 20, 2004




Well I’m still waking up. Crawled into bed around 9 last nite after dining on some thai food from down the street which I thought would be closed but was graciously open. Peeped some of army of darkness & sipped on diet pepsi. Yup it’s that horror core. Dillio.

Time seems to be in an inescapable vortex of slowness here en la oficina. But that goes with the territory. I pondered this ponderance below, and it holds true. Time is a fickle etcetera.

Not that I have any problem with that whatsoever. I mean, hey, if it didn’t slow down for the not so exciting excitables, than it wouldn’t flip the other way and speed up through some dogshit acre ass shit which you need to flyby with a you know what.

You don’t? sorry. Neither do I.

The thought sink is back. Or, rather, was.

Hmmm. That’s it for now.