Wednesday, August 04, 2004


Howdy pards. I gots I-tunes all ups and running on my computadora en el trabajo ahora and it’s making me muy feliz seeing as my cd player has been givin fits and I had to do this whole get up from the desk thing to pause it and I gets no radio stations on the damn thing and etcetera acres combines with randomville as you well know.

I typed up some crapsterpiece verbatim over at muscle68 which you could & should & would check out if you had any sense of the moment or aftereffects thereof. And after you read my blah dee blah you really owe it to yourself to read every word he ever wrote cuz he’s like mr. Og showtime of which you prolly already know cuz he’s a legend with his own mime. Plus woodsy owl had him as the only guest rapper on his 3rd album, so that should illustrate the argument quite nicely, sign it, dot the line, send it to the printer.

Today is like rainy day central and as my coworker was saying it’s like the day when the substitute teacher shows up and you get to play heads up 7-up instead of running around in the heat outside, which is at the same time crappy and dope, and that reminds me of a comment I got at the aforementioned, so if you who penned it see this don’t think I didn’t give you props. Yah, mad shitty weather, rained all night, to the point where the fam pooch even jumped on the bed even though she’s notorious for chilling on the floor cuz the summer heat, but it was cold scary thunderville and well, this is the point, shit, dammitt, editor, editor, there’s a cockroach in my salad, get the tongs out stat and electrify that shit with the battery cables. Mahalo.

Ooohhhh. In case I ferget. You have to go watch this grayson extended movie trailer, it’s like a promo for a movie that I don’t believe will ever exist, which is a goddamm shame. Many props and thanksgivings to goose for educating my retarded ass as to how to watch it. You gots to save it to your computer, then right clickie and unzip or some shit like that (extract, that’s the term, you prolly already knew this, cuz you equal way more proficient at computer kine shite than me), plus did you know the cackoo cacckoo kayoo from jingling baby (uncle L) is from black belt jones?? I’m pretty sure that’s a true statement, unrelated, yes, but relevant in the cosmic scheme, truss.

Oh yah, here’s the link, clickie the lickie, to catch that grayson dillio. Grayson equals dick grayson, fooh, the og robin, aka batman’s sidekick, and batman’s dead, kids, and robin’s pissed, and ain’t nobody, including a benedict Arnold ass chief o’hara (apparently), gonna stop the bumrush. Aloha.