Friday, September 03, 2004


I’m such a silly fucking hoodeler. Well, we got 8 peeps in the fantasy football all world whatevs now, but I guess I set the limit at 15 teams. Silly me! Haha. But, well, you know, we could have a perfectly incredible and that which you would be jealous of for all eternity fake football uh, whatever, with the aforementioned 8 expert managers but, hey there’s room for, uh, hmmm, 15 minus 8, ah yes, seven. 7 more spots if you wanna be down, so don’t clown with downtown Julie brown, get yuir, uh, drown on. &, uh, I mean your sorrows and/or your gullet, not your actual self. We’re not about self inflicted suffocation in this etcetera acre. Truly. Oooh yah. Yahoo. League name bloggerville, password snoopdogg, and, uh, don’t ever accuse me of repeating shit too often cuz it’s a blatant lie as due to the fact that it was my 37 other clones that said it all those other times & good luck proving otherwise. Seriously, good luck. For real. I mean it. Ok.