Monday, October 18, 2004


call me a tard, I mean, I feel so tarded for being so typical, in that of caring about Yankees bosox, but I can’t help it, it’s fascinating, how much these people care, really are passionate, about these baseball teams, I mean, read the verbage that the sports guys spits about the sox, it’s like, a sickness, I mean, dodger fans just aren’t like this, we lose, we lose, bummer, we’re not trying to make like curses from dead fat guys and, I mean, the cubs are the same, blaming shit on goats and shit, but, I mean, and yes that’s the 83rd “I mean” so sorry in arrears and advance, dillio with tha schmillio. But it does make for great theatre, only reason to really watch any baseball, I mean, I didn’t watch any of the dodger games, maybe a couple innings, just can’t sit & watch an actual baseball game, like from start to finish, way too much jerkie galerkie periods adding up to staring at the ceiling & just thinking there has to be something better to do with said allocation of time vestibule.

Oh yah, don’t buy that new kool keith album you see in the stores, octagon II. It’s a fucking bootleg. Somebody’s jacking keith for his flintstone vitamins. I got a feeling H-Bomb fucked up on some paperwork. The fucked thing is this thing is getting more pub on the record shelves than diesel truckers did. Fuck the record industry. Deep in their ass. Go "acquire" it or some shit. Maybe talk to ock, possibly he could assist in this matter. Just don’t drop cash on this shit & help line pockets of vagabonds doing opposite of valiant representation. At least theoretically and perpetratedly. Kinda fucked up thing is that the album is actually pretty good. I mean, I like it. Not that I’ve heard it. You know, it was psychically relayed to me via some fuckn space aliens from the planet Zebulon or some shit like that. My diesel truckers is on its way via amazon and legit purchase central. Suck on that for a spell. I supports that which is properly registrated.

Word to officer bird.