Wednesday, October 20, 2004


Over and over and over again keith octagon II but only in the back alleys of my noggin. If you heard officer bird over there then you know the answer to all that which must be said. Quoted, even. Holy shiznit moonraker is so good. I’m telling you if you don’t read ian fleming then the amount of money you are losing is substantial.

Have I mentioned that my diesel truckers is on the way? Kool keith is a genius. And h bomb is hg wellsish type whatchacallit. Even though he fucks up paperwork. In all alleyways that you could ever envision of. Not that I’m saying he did. I can only guess at exterior alterations in strategy that were executed on said side deals. But how could they put shit out that is unauthorized.

It’s like at first, you think, that, well, it’s all fucked up, like crizap, but that’s just guesswork from the bird crew on learning about all the possible potentials of phonics. It’s really fucked up, and the more you digest it, especially if in the right frame or status of mind, it’s just, fuck, it’s nuts. I mean, shit. Fuck. Shit and fuck. Fuck and shit. And then a big old fuckn shit.

Put it on cominatcha mode and like just look at at like it was a laser beam, and then trip out on 83 pounds of astromedallion stew, and you’ll start to understand.

See, whut I wonder, and what I’ve wondered from day one, despite the legitness of said media entities reporting on said reportage, is if this is all bullshit, I mean, the supposed illegality inspired drama of it, if keith is getting paid insane duckets and bankrolling the whole smokescreen, and it’s like some arcane seventh veil co conspiracy connection, I mean, they are saying “fuck the industry, fuck it.” Could a nice mindfuck on ice be the orderves to a dinner of egg foo yong?

Wouldn’t be the weirdest thing I ever heard. It makes perfect sense in a way. Keith’s 73 identities. Why not invent one that rips himself off and struts off with the hardware? What stirs up more curiosity than a controversy? Btw I don’t know whut the fuck I’m talking about.