Tuesday, November 30, 2004




The new MF Doom album is very good. I’m stressing about work. I’m stressing about, blah blah blah, you know the story, you prolly are too, it’s, like, an idiom inside a riddle trap. Who ain’t there? Only like the robin leach mofos, or like Justin timberlake, or wildin fuckballs like that.

Ps fuck Miami. Yep I said it. And I don’t know why.

Oh yeah, uh, oh, now I remember, clippers just won their 4th in a row last night. Tell me that ain’t the most wildin (word of the day) thang you heard all day. You can’t, can you? I didn’t think so. Try. It’s like in liar liar when he tries to lie and his mouth won’t do it. You cannot say that it doesn’t make you feel SO special inside about the whole, uh, clippers winning streak dillio.

The clippers are almost making me cry how good they’re playing. I credit the coach. And the players. And the atmosphere. They just wanna win, baby. I mean, they could give a fuck about stats, they’re just enjoying the thrill of the victory. It’s a new feeling for they who are clippers. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

Later this season I’ll be saying I told ya so. Or that I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m flexible like that.

Let’s see, in other news, the jurk storr called. I watched oprah last nite. But only cuz it was a seinfeld reunion. End scene.