Thursday, November 04, 2004


wellie wellie wellie well, as you know, well, as you must know, I mean, it would be ludicrously ridiculous if you didn’t, the clippers are now 1-0 and in first place in the whole nba. I mean, can you argue with any type of clarity that any team in the league is better than them? I mean, even if a team was 2-0 or 3-0 I mean, is that any better than 1-0? I mean, they only aren’t 82-0 cuz they haven’t had the opportunities yet. This is the best clipper team of all time, which, granted, is prolly not saying much, but they have an excellent chance, I mean, all they have to do is continue on with what they are doing, and I really think they could go undefeated in the regular season, sweep through the playoffs, and be the new NBA champs just in time for Wapner.

In other news, if you have ever purchased parts from checker auto parts or Schuck’s auto supply or Kragen, all owned and operated by the same corporate conglomerate I believe, and you never internetted out prior to going & purchasing parts from there, well, my friend, you’ve been getting reamed. Click on this link and find a new world of discounted auto parts. You just find the part, print out the page, and count the savings. It’s really unbelievable. On some stuff you save over 50% off the price you’d get if you just walked in the store and bought the shit. I’ve talked to actual mechanics that don’t know about this shit. The pricing is better than so-called “mechanics pricing” which they give foolios that think they got the inside track. It’s just insanely relevant. To everything.

I think I’ve said it before, but you really should be checking out MC Chris. He’s the voice on some of your fave characters in some of your fave cartoons. And not Scooby doo. Or, uh, the smurfs. Like newer raunchier shit like those guys whut live under the ocean and make pirate radio & fall in love with inverted mops. Anyhoo, the focus seems to be warbling. Aloha for now.

Oh yah, it’s not a mistake that I’m not talking about the election and said results. Fuck it already. Spilled milk and the tears thereof ain’t my specialty. I’ll stick to the jurk storr & space ghost. Chuuuuch.