Wednesday, February 16, 2005


Fuck the clippers. Just, fuck em. They can’t win. It’s like that character in that show, or movie, or whatever the fuck it is, when that chick goes “you can’t win.” I don’t know, was it from rocky? Who gives a fuck. Fuck rocky. Well, the clips are now a healthy 1-6 on the 8 game roadie before the all star break. Then they have one more road game after that at phoenix. Only one of the 4 best teams in the league. And who they gotta play tonite? Yes, Miami, home of shaq and all that other bullshit, blah blah, best team in the east, yes I know, and the east ain’t much worse if at all than the west this year, I mean, shit, fuck it all. Why am I still talking about it? Somebody take me outside and beat me within an inch of my life and tell me, whisper it in my ear, all menacing like, “let it go, the clippers are not going to do shit. Not this year, not next year, not when you’re 99, so just give it the fuck up. Don’t make us have to come back and do this to you again. The boss has made it very clear that this is the last warning. Continue on with your life while you still got that one tooth. You can gnaw on a raisin with it. That’s something.”