Thursday, February 03, 2005


Howdy pards. Well, howdy plus pards equals me giving an old cowboy inspired greeting to all yall. Well, there are 2 things you must understand. 1 is that the clips start their 9 game road trip, which takes up most of February and dumps them quite unceremoniously into all star weekend, before they have to head out for another road game, before they come back to the friendly confines of staples center. Well, friendly except when they gotta play the piece of shit lakes, and yes, if you check the files you will find me rooting for the lakes during the playoffs, but, fuck, gimme a break, I’m LA born & bred & you gotta root for somebody in the playoffs, and the clips are not usually there, ok, are almost never there, and, shit, you know, my city, this city, when the dirt & grime gets washed off, and I’m like, chillin, and the clips’ season is over, ok, yes, I’ll root for the lakers, but the cool thing is this year, I’mma make a prediction, even though my predictions are always wrong. This year the clips make the postseason and the lakes are left with their thoughts & soiled psyches. One kobe Bryant will look at his wife & think “what happened to this year” and think “damn if I’d kept it under control I could still be randomly fornicating whenever convenient,” or, “shit, my life is totally ruined and everyone who says they love me secretly hate me,” or maybe he’s such an alien he just sits there and laughs at all of Jay Leno’s perennially retarded jokes.


the hurting