Thursday, February 17, 2005


Vaudeville villain sounds sick beyond all currently known forms of sickness. You’ll have to take my word for it. Or like, the words of the untold millions. I promise I’m not writing about (them) for a while. You know who. Those red & blue clad imbeciles which have been banned from the premises. Seriously. I promise. Unless they, well, you know, and I know, and they know, it ain’t gonna happen. That’s it.

So seriously though, how good is it to base your whole premise on the fantastic four? Yes, very good. You’re right. You’re seriously right. Unless you don’t agree with everything I say.

Homey (vick Vaughn) is obsessed with spider-man & his amazing friends, and that’s a healthy hobby, even if it goes beyond, I’m dead serious. I mean, how can you go wrong with fire, ice, and an irradiated spider-bit teenager whut with a dog named miss something or other. And then you throw in a halibut fish and if you complain it’s basically curtains for the old timers at the old timers’ home.

What the fuck am I doing with this shit?