Monday, March 14, 2005




oooh wheee did I feel like shit yesterday. Don’t ask. Anyhoo, I could really go for some properly cooked scambled eggs right now. Mmm diggetty. With some hot sauce and green onions and portuegese sausage, and, shit, you know the drill.

By the way fuck aloha airlines with a rusty screwdriver. Phillips. Um, so, you’re telling me that you cancel a fukn flight and then it takes up to 10 business days to get my money back. Now let’s just assume that I wasn’t a good credit type person who could charge it up silkk the shocker style and that I actually had to wait 10 days until I had these funds to purchase another plane ticket, which I used to actually be, and then let’s also examine the 10 days worth of interest I will be accumulating on my credit card, and well, you don’t care.

Trust that it will all be mentioned in an angry letter that some lackey will read and stamp and throw in the circular file never to be seen or heard from again. Lots of aloha there. TONS.