Sunday, June 19, 2005




Yo. I’m lounging in post chili dog ecstasy watching apocalypse now on the history channel and sipping on crown cokes trying to decide if I should hit the 50 cent movies for a 3:10 showing of kicking & screaming.

Tomorrow is game 5. yup. I got no idea how it’s gonna go. Could be meat, could be cake.

Whoah. Howdy again. It’s like, hmmm, how many hours later now? ‘bout seven. Yup. Went to go try & catch that will Ferrell shit, but ended up sitting at the row bar having couple beers and then watching, uh, Amityville horror. You know, the new one. Eh. Alright. Nice horror movie, but nobody dies. At least in present time. Plenty of backflash and fake fantasy gore. Oh and yeah, a dog gets butchered up. I dunno, I guess nice to see van wilder as a psycho. Whatevs.

So, um, now, yup, I’m drinking more crown and, um, watching that aforementioned apocalypse now, which I hit record on the VCR before I left. And glad I am I did, cuz, I’m trippin, it’s some director’s cut or extended remix type shit. Have y’all seen this shit? So far there’s two extended scenes that aren’t in the original. One in which the boys on the boat hook up with the playboy bunnies after the show, down the river, so to speak, they need fuel, ya dig? And then another even longer one with some colony of crazy French people in Cambodia and like marty sheen smokes opium and knocks boots (off screen) with some wacked out French lady, and they’re chilling out in some colonial fancy house in the middle of a war zone? Guess it was meant to show the difference in the attitude of the French toward the war(s) and that of the Americans. The French were there to make it their home, the Americans were there for (?), kinda like iraq now? Eh, uh, jinx bathroom, etcetera acres. Guess the French were involved in war with the area back to the 50’s, like 15 years before the US got into Vietnam.

Anyway. Yup. Just reporting the scene to you. Cuz it’s important. Even though it’s not. Tried callin’ mrs. P today but she was off somewhere and I was gonna be in the movies when she got back, so I’ll be able to hear her beaute voice tomorrow. Yup, I’mma missin me my wife. It’s true. I’m a sap and a simp and all the above. Color me guilty of all that boyz II men slash babyface type fillins.

Um. Yah. There’s gotta be some tracks laid on the master thesis tonite, once I’m done watchin this heart of darkness kine stuff. Jeez. I got the springboard now, like I think I was sayin. I got eddie kidnapped by some psycho sexpot and her conspirators, but now what are they gonna do with the weakest yet potentially most interesting member of our merry band? Your guess is as good as mine. And what are don and ben gonna do about it & how, when they find out their resident mascot for the flakiness of the mid 90’s generational disorder is missing in action? It’s some straight up murder she wrote type shit, just minus the angela lansbury and add in some Cornish game hen type vibe. I think you get the degree of doggerel I’m trying unsuccessfully (?) to spit. Or not. Either way, gracias, just for the simple act of bothering with the digestion of said idiom. I promise to buy you a tuna fish sandwich on the other side. If you can find me. You know, you might be able to hire the a-team, etc.; it’s legit.