Tuesday, July 05, 2005




Howdy again. ummm, hmmm, I decided it was retarded to hint at a band that I saw play and for reasons unbeknownst except for me, kinda, and not really, to not say who they were, well, one reason is for reason one, and the other to think that people will be like “boo hoo, he thought that band was good? Oh que sera mon dieu,” and etcetera, you know how it goes. Anyway. It was papa roach. Now go eff yerself.

Hmmm. Now that I have uttered the unutterable, what now to do. Sigh. Oh yeah, tony pierce hates jack Kerouac, or, rather, thinks he was a hack. Heh, nice, I rhymed. I disagree. I liked on the road quite a bit, but, granted, it’s been years since I read it. But I liked it. Or did I?? Maybe I’d hate it now. Maybe I’d want to eat it then barf it out then spray paint chartreuse. The point I’m trying to make is, eh, umm, I dunno, but that, shit, is it so fashionable to dump on the mediocre yet talented nowadays? Cuz if so, shit, take a phat dump on me. On my forehead. Cuz, fuck, I dunno. Maybe I’m too praising, maybe I need to start saying shit sucks. Let me start with Meyers’ Rum. Meyers' Rum sucks. Oh my sweet Jesus, I don’t mean it. I could never poop on Meyers’ Rum. It should poop on me. It should take gigantic dumps all over me, not just my forehead.

See this is why I rarely post shit, or rather, more rarely, lately, because I write dumb ass crap like this and then in 50 years someone will read it and say what a hopeless fucking hack I was because my shit didn’t sing like liberace with an electric guitar up his ass. What the fuck ever. This whole if it’s not botticcelli it’s gotta be bottled shit ravioli idiom that is just running rampant like a cheetah that raided the red bull factory is just a donkey anussed beaver ramming horn swaggler episode waitin to happen. Mark my werd(s). by the way, I’m not sure what point I’m trying to make, or if I have a point, the only thing I’m certain of is that this proviso is not an excuse either way. I have no excuse nor point, thus you are fully within your rights and also encouraged to hurl whatever barbs of criticism towards my non-point that you can come up with, they don’t even have to make sense, you could just randomly insult me, so g’head, have fun with it. Gracias.