Sunday, July 10, 2005


Howdy. Yo. Yup, I’m here. I haven’t, like, joined dianetics or any shit like that. And yes, I really do lift batteries on occasion, it’s not just a metaphor, if that’s what you were thinking. It’s really rather amazing how fast these words spill out once I sit & type. Not sure why I don’t do it as often as I once did. some delusion that there are some censors slash judges out there weighing whether or not my words measure up to those of the past or future or greatest & or worst writers throughout history? And then I remember, oh yeah, who gives a rat’s ass.

The funniest line in without a paddle is when burt Reynolds says he’s gonna shoot off those guys’ testicles and stuff them and put them up on his mantelpiece and the one guy, I think the shaggy from Scooby doo guy, says that that’s gonna be one ugly mantelpiece. Har har.

So, yeah, I saw fantastic four. Let’s just say that it’s entertaining. It’s not the total piece of shit that the critics would have you believe, and neither is it the second coming that the comic geeks (of which I humbly include myself at various intervals and segments of history) are trying to sell it as. And this is coming from a shareholder. Selah. Whatever that means. I really have to look it up.

I also was privy to a viewing of dark water. Pretty good. Kinda freaky. I had heard that the movie was good but the ending sucked, but I disagree, I thought the ending was pretty good. It was mildly ballsy, which is vital for a horror movie. Not that this is a prototypical horror movie, not that anything is nor should be prototypical.

Anyway, I guess that’s about it. Oh yeah, happy belated birthday xtx, for more on that, you should read tony’s dillio about it. Um, ok, now that’s about it. And, uh, yah, happy hannukkah. In like 5 months. Even though I’m not Jewish. Peace.