Tuesday, August 23, 2005








I’m listening to Tom Leykis via the buzz, right here in the safety of my own office. It’s a nice thing to be able to do. The innernet is a bootiful thing sometimes. Oh and yes I’m an evil chauvinistic bastard sword for partaking in the auditory escapades of the 101 acres. Sigh and sigher.

Um, whut else, oh yeah, I did up another submission, a small chunk of the master thesis, to another magazine, this time a literary journal from some university. I won’t put it here, for reasons unbeknownst even to me. But this would seem mos def a more realistic endeavor than the dillio of whut I did before, which was literally el imposible, and of which I still ain’t heard back after 3 months, which is prolly about standard.

Now I think what I submitted before was crap and what I dropped in the mail today is gold, and in another 3 months I’ll hate it and prolly maybe the original one will be platinum in my eyes? Or frappaccino induced doggerel.

There was some other garbage of which I was going to make you endure but I just don’t have the heart. You’re welcome.