Tuesday, September 13, 2005


Why would anyone read this balderdash? Of that I do not know. I have had a “hell” of a time in nyc, whatever that is, getting into all kinds of shit and seeing all kinds of things, of that you can be sure. Part of me is happy to get back to the HI and part of me is bummed to leave, I won’t measure the measurements, just because a ruler is useless when the shit hits the fan, you know what I mean, and if you don’t, then you need to ask johanssen hasselhaff, yep, he’s the main dude behind the trigger at the 3rd and 11th bar, wherever that is, don’t look for it, cuz it may not exist, it may, but it may not, you know how it goes, or maybe you don’t. thx to true & Jamie for taking the time. Wrd to ossifer brd. Aloha malaho nui loa. Aka whatever you might think of it. Serially.