Monday, October 24, 2005







wozzop bitches? Raiders win. I know. I almost fainted myself as well. 3 TD’s from my man Lamont Jordan. Charles Woodson looks like he’s gone for the year with a broken leg, tho. Ah well. Broken eggs, lack of do not make very fine omelettes, or some shit that aunt gertle used to say.

Plus cal beat wazoo in basically the best and most exciting game of the college football season so far. Fuck all that usc notre dame bullshit. That game was on some strait up trash. Ok, no it wasn’t. but this game was better. Why? Because I’m batman’s butler and basically I’ve spoken, hoemonger.

In other news it’s like nitetime and I should prolly be going to bed. Oh and also, this was all very pertinent shit that you couldn’t like just open up the goddamm sports page or yahoo website or whatever the fuck and read officially if you were interested in the first place.

But you know how special and unique it is when I explain it to you, with the jenny say kwah dancers beating a path across the red carpet to the gong show monkey’s magical tune, sung by a bard of ancient origin and unconfirmed sexuality. Homey can carry a goddamm tune though, crazy sumbitch. Conan would sooner kick Max out of the limo in skid row than I would willingly extricate this learned man of glee’s services from my not always estimable organization. Yes, indeed.