Thursday, August 03, 2006


What would you do for a Klondike bar, the man asked the cow who was sitting next to the bumblebee hive. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement, yet how could that possibly have been possible? He wasn’t trying to per se really ascertain what the man would do for said ice cream sandwich, more so it was an exercise in determination of if he could exert his control on the other man, make him jump through actual or metaphorical hoops in some kind of journey toward self-discovery, the ultimate problem with that being that self-discovery journey thru others is inherently impossible, at least in the author’s current line of thinking. Common sense would seem to back up this philosophy, but I’m not sure it’s even considered a philosophy, I mean, what is philosophy? That’s a question, but a rhetorical one. I don’t expect an answer, but the simple fact of non expectation doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be stoked out of my gourd to hear one.