Thursday, March 22, 2007


call me crazy, but for some reason this scares the living shit out of me:

Virtual Beach in Japan



Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. Spooky. How far are we from taking a virtual walk to the virtual liquor store down the street to get your virtual bottle of Rum to make you forget about your virtual life? Someone build a time machine and get me back to 1982, stat.

I guess I’m immensely spoiled, living in Hawaii, but still, this is just weird. And especially that, if one of the pictures is real, it looks like it’s just a few miles from the actual ocean! “um, hmm, we need to build a beach, now fuck the real ocean, that’s just not gonna work, how ‘bout we make a building and put a fake beach in it and some fake palm trees and it will be perfect & synthetic without any of that mother nature crap to bungle up the works. Brilliant!”