Monday, March 12, 2007


Hey y’all. Yes, I’m still alive, just a lazy pile. Well, no, I’m not lazy, just in reference to posting stuff in this here space. And really there’s no excuse for it. But years & years ago, Treacher said never apologize for not blogging, so no, this is not an apology, just an affirmation of my absence, which was obvious anyway, so, actually, I really don’t know what the fuck I’m saying. Forget it.

I’m a very happy man, because my sister just had a beautiful, bouncing (metaphorically) baby boy, so I have a new nephew (cue the obvious alert), so good stuff there, that’s on the docket for the good points. Bad points docket, I got a speeding ticket this morning. Good side docket, I am alive and up to this point, heart beating ok and I’m not seeing purple spots on my peripheral vision, good docket, blah blah blah, whatever. Anyway, congrats, sis, on the new addition, super happy for you & yours.

I was gonna say something else but I forgot. More later? We’ll see. Don’t bet the mortgage on it. Salud.