Friday, October 10, 2008



I think I antithesis of blissfully slept for about halfway in on the drive to work this morning. Luckily it’s a drive that I’ve done about 8 million times and in quite varying degrees of coherence for a vast variety of purposes, so I’ve yet to experience any mishaps. Is it an acceptable excuse on the way to work to call in & say you’re tired and you’ll be pulling over to the side of the road to sleep? The candle burns at both ends, ending maychance in this waxy hot ball of indiscernible shape & size. Selah, salud, so long.

Spending way (it's not even close) more time goofing with my fantasy football team than on reading about the floundering economy. I had some amazingly clever metaphor in my head as my brain slept and the body lumbered around the house making coffee and getting itself dressed. What in gandalf’s green earth was it? I’ll let you know when I get the service report. I mean, I can sue or get a refund or some shit if that ain’t in there, right? Anyone? Beuller? Film at 11.

Ah, I remembered. It's like Nero fiddling as Rome burns down around his ears. Don't fret fellow citizens, history shows that someone will come around and rebuild this thing from its charred remains. Buy buy buy, kids. aloha.