Monday, December 06, 2004




Yo. Well, cal got FUCKED by the bcs. Thanks. Seriously. Thanks a lot. Oh, and mack brown? Nice fukn whiney violin playing sob story you fukn redneck fuck. Nice to know cal took the high road and let the clock run out. Nice to know we’re the better, uh, holiday bowl whatevers. Fuck, it’s fucked. It’s majorly fucked. So fuck it.

And, in other news, the clippers lost on Saturday. But I ain’t gonna whine about that. I mean, minnesota’s a good team, and it did go to overtime, and the clips are having a great year so far, so, I mean, I don’t think it’s quite time for me to call up Donald Sterling again.

Not yet. Anyway, in other news, shit, I dunno. Why do always say that? What else is there to mention though? Well, lotsa stuff, but crap that’s none of your beeswax, so piss off you nosy piles.

Sigh. I don’t mean that. I don’t want you to to think that I’m all about bitterness & strife, cuz I’m not. Seriously. It’s all about butterflies & daffodils. Please believe that. Know it in your heart. And then follow that green river of, uh, escaladeness.

PS: hasta la vista, site meter.

PPS: send muscle68 to the orange bowl, you piles.